Minnesota Voyageur 50 Mile – Directions to Race Start / Finish
Directions to Race Start / Finish
- From the South: Take I-35 North.
- Take exit 235 for MN-210 toward Cromwell/Carlton.
- Turn right at MN-210 E/State Hwy 61 and continue to follow MN-210 E 2.4 miles into Carlton.
- Turn left at 3rd St.
- Take the 1st right onto Walnut Ave.
- From the North: Take I-35 South.
- Take exit 239 for Cloquet / Scanlon.
- Turn left at MN-45 toward Carlton for 2.4 miles.
- Turn right at Chestnut Ave. / Hwy 210.
- Turn left at Walnut Ave.
Both of these sets of directions bring you in on Walnut Ave., which intersects with 4th St., the final sprint to the finish for our runners. Please use caution. Other streets are available for approaching the school as well, e.g. 5th St. and 6th St. – which connect to School Ave., good options for avoiding runners and potential congestion near the finish line. See the map link below.
A map to the start / finish is location is available: HERE
(GPS: 46.6651196,-92.4226923) A good amount of parking is available in the lots behind and near the school. Some parking is also available on the streets surrounding the school.