Minnesota Voyageur 50 Mile – Aid Stations
|#||Station Name||Miles||1st Runner||Cut-Off||Crew Access||Drop Bags|
|1||Peterson's||7.1 | 7.1||6:50 AM||N/A||No||Yes|
|2||Hwy 210 |
|6.6 | 13.7||7:40 AM||N/A||No||No|
|3||Becks Road||3.3 | 17.0||8:10 AM||10:45 AM||Yes||Yes|
|4||Zoo - Turnaround||7.1 | 24.1||9:00 AM||12:30 PM||Yes||Yes|
|5||Becks Road||7.1 | 31.2||10:10 AM||2:40 PM||Yes||Yes|
|6||Hwy 210 |
|3.3 | 34.5||10:30 AM||N/A||No||No|
|7||Peterson's||6.6 | 41.1||11:30 AM||5:30 PM||No||Yes|
|8||Jay Cooke||5.4 | 46.5||12:00 PM||7:00 PM||Yes||No|
|Finish||Carlton HS||3.5 | 50.0||12:45 PM||8:00 PM||N/A||N/A|
* Due to a course change, there will be no stop at Jay Cooke outbound. It will be available when inbound heading to finish.
Aid Station Items
- Drinks include water, an electrolyte drink, and various sodas.
- Food items include PB & J sandwiches, fruit, cookies, potato chips, and many other sweet / salty options.
- We do not supply electrolyte supplement capsules, such as Endurolytes or S-Caps.
- We highly recommend you carry water during the race, e.g. bottle or other hydration system.
- Note available drop bag locations on the Aid Stations chart.
- Please keep your drop bags reasonable in size.
- Drop bags must be labeled with your name, race number and the desired drop / aid station location.
- Having these labeled prior to arrival at the start is helpful – duct tape and Sharpie marker works well.
- Unmarked drop bags will not be delivered to aid station locations.
- Place your marked bags by the appropriate sign at the race start and we will deliver them to that aid station.
- We will return your drop bags to the finish.
- Follow the hot orange pin flags, with the initials “NMTC” on them — if you don’t see one in about 0.1 miles you may be off course!!
- Turns are marked with a series of pin flags a short distance (feet) apart on the side to which you’ll be turning.
- Use care while on the bike path and roads. Yield to traffic when crossing roads!!
- Watch footing on the bridges, they can be slippery and some may have boards missing.
- Watch for washouts (both runners and drivers).