Friday, Night Before the Race
4:00 PM-7:00 PM: Race packet pick-up at the Four Seasons Athletic Complex in Carlton.
There is a pasta dinner available as part of Carlton Daze.
Saturday, Race Day
- 5:00 AM-5:45 AM: Race packet pick-up, and drop bag drop-off, at Carlton High School.
- If you pick up your packet on Friday night, you do NOT need to check in on Saturday.
- If for some reason you check in Friday and don’t plan to run on Saturday, let us know.
- 6:00 AM: Race starts promptly to ensure accurate splits. All runners start at 6:00 AM, no early starts.
- 12:40 PM: Front runner close to finish. Showers at school open. (Be sure to bring your own soap and towels).
- 4:30 PM: Dinner served, volunteers and runners free. A $5 charge for “extra eaters” can be paid at the door.
- Awards will be given out as racers finish.
Directions to the Four Seasons Athletic Complex and Carlton High School are available here.