We’re looking forward to having you join us for the Minnesota Voyageur this year!
Mark your calendar!
- 2018 race date is pending approval of our requisite permits. Will keep you posted!
- Available online:
An Ultra Signup account is not required for registration. You may simply use the Guest option, if desired. If you do have an Ultra Signup account, feel free to use it during the registration process.
(Online registration closes Wednesday, July 26th, 2017)
- By mail: Minnesota Voyageur Entry Form
- Mail-in entries will not make it to us on time at this point.
- Please use online registration (preferred) or register on race day.
- Race Day: In-person registrations will be accepted at packet pickup (Fri) and the start area (Sat).
We will have registration forms available there, but you are welcome to print the entry form below, fill it out, and bring it to the start to save time. (Online and mail-in registration is now closed.)
- See who’s joining you at the starting line: Current Entrants
- There are no refunds allowed for any reason including race cancellation.
The Race Director reserves the right to modify or cancel the race or course for safety concerns or natural disaster. In such cases there will be No Refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must accept any such risk of their entry fee paid. There is no complimentary race entry to a future race.
Entry fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, starting well in advance of the race date – including course preparation, race supplies, permits and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair and safe event for all participants. Any decision we make that impacts the race date or potential cancellation is carefully considered and based on the overall event safety and manageability.
- Entry fees are non-transferable between individuals or to future races.