Minnesota Voyageur 50 Mile – Aid Stations
|#||Station Name||Miles||1st Runner **||Cut-Off||Crew Access||Drop Bags|
|1||Jay Cooke||3.4 | 3.4||6:25 AM||N/A||Yes||No|
|2||Forbay Lake||2.4 | 5.8||6:40 AM||N/A||Yes||No|
|3||Peterson's||3.0 | 8.8||7:00 AM||N/A||NO *||Yes|
|4||Grand Portage||2.0 | 10.8||7:15 AM||N/A||NO *||No|
|5||Fond du Lac||3.7 | 14.5||7:50 AM||N/A||Yes||No|
|6||Becks Road||2.3 | 16.8||8:10 AM||N/A||Yes||No|
|7||Skyline Parkway||4.8 | 21.6||8:45 AM||N/A||NO *||Yes|
|8||Zoo - Turnaround||3.4 | 25.0||9:10 AM||1:00 PM||Yes||No|
|7||Skyline Parkway||3.4 | 28.4||9:30 AM||2:00 PM||NO *||Yes|
|6||Becks Road||4.8 | 33.2||10:15 AM||3:25 PM||Yes||No|
|5||Fond du Lac||2.3 | 35.5||10:30 AM||4:00 PM||Yes||No|
|4||Grand Portage||3.7 | 39.2||11:00 AM||5:00 PM||NO *||No|
|3||Peterson's||2.0 | 41.2||11:20 AM||5:40 PM||NO *||Yes|
|2||Forbay Lake||3.0 | 44.2||11:40 AM||6:25 PM||Yes||No|
|1||Jay Cooke||2.4 | 46.6||12:00 PM||7:00 PM||Yes||No|
|Finish||Carlton HS||3.4 | 50.0||12:30 PM||8:00 PM||N/A||N/A|
** 1st runner arrival time is purely an estimate. If your runner is lightning quick, please adjust accordingly.
Aid Station Items
- Drinks include water, an electrolyte drink, and various sodas.
- Food items include PB & J sandwiches, fruit, cookies, potato chips, and many other sweet / salty options.
- We do not supply electrolyte supplement capsules, such as Endurolytes or S-Caps.
- We highly recommend you carry water during the race, e.g. bottle or other hydration system.
- Note available drop bag locations on the Aid Stations chart.
- Please keep your drop bags reasonable in size.
- Drop bags must be labeled with your name, race number and the desired drop / aid station location.
- Having these labeled prior to arrival at the start is helpful – duct tape and Sharpie marker works well.
- Unmarked drop bags will not be delivered to aid station locations.
- Place your marked bags by the appropriate sign at the race start and we will deliver them to that aid station.
- We will return your drop bags to the finish.
- Follow the hot orange ribbons — if you don’t see one in 300-400 yards you are off course!!
- Turns are marked with a series of ribbons (about 4) a few feet apart on the side to which you’ll be turning.
- Use care while on the bike path and roads. Yield to traffic when crossing roads!!
- Watch footing on the bridges, they can be slippery and some may have boards missing.
- Watch for washouts (both runners and drivers).
- There are “horse holes” in the Magney section between aid stations #7 and #8.